STEP UP, STEP FORWARD AND ANSWER THE CALL
On 30 May - 2 June 2018, we gathered as a family of churches for our Courage conference. This time together was an important milestone in our history. Dreams were be born and commitments were be made to attempt bigger things, to be bolder and more courageous. We believe that ripples will go out from here to the uttermost parts of the earth.
We believe God wants to strengthen and extend our work across the board, in encouraging and supporting our family, in empowering the poor, in sharing the gospel with our neighbours and the nations...
God has given us exciting dreams for this next season: 20,000 people praying, leaders raised up, and churches planted into every nation of Europe. See the 'How will the offering be used?' section for more details.
During the conference our family invested £116,000 (nearly €130,000) into making these dreams a reality. Thank you for partnering with us and investing in this vision.
The offering is now closed, and we will update you on the final total, and stories of how the money is being used, in due course. Thank you for your generosity.
How will the offering be used?
- Taking ENOUGH (prayer nights) to the next level and seeing 20,000 people praying globally together, at the same time, for breakthrough. This requires investment in resources, infrastructure and co-ordination.
- Releasing Maurice Nightingale to focus his efforts on stimulating pioneering activity on the mainland of Europe. We feel this is a key next stage in seeing the Hanseatic League and Eurostar and similar prophecies fulfilled.
- Supporting specific pioneering projects looking to reach unreached people groups and new nations.
- Strengthening our family presence in London and releasing Stef Liston to provoke and help our family develop in the UK and beyond.
- Stepping up our investment in our next generation of leaders and Ephesians 4 ministries. This requires intentional development and gathering points and is a key focus for Mike Betts.
- Maintaining and enhancing the care and support amongst our family. To make all the above happen requires others to be released, some of whom will require financial support.
- Sharpening our media and communications to keep our family informed and encouraged across the globe. This requires new media, translation and an international focus.
- Continuing to stimulate activity on the ground in terms of social action and empowering the poor.