So you want to PROMOTE AND ENGAGE WITH ENOUGH?
The most effective way to promote ENOUGH and encourage people to attend is to be via your church's existing communication channels. To help with this we have produced some resources and materials to help you. We would love it if you would help us share information about ENOUGH and encourage your church to engage with it.
Railway is the primary font used on ENOUGH branded materials. It is typically used for both headings and body text.
The font is free to download from FontSquirrel.
The full branding guidelines for ENOUGH can be found here:
Social Media Resources
COMING SOON: Resources to help you promote Enough on Facebook and Twitter will be posted here in the run up to the March 2018 event.
What could you do?
Here are a few ideas that would really help you to get traction as you promote ENOUGH in your church:
- Your website / Get ENOUGH up on your website and on your social media. use #prayersofmany #enough @RMchurches
- Our website / Point people to the ENOUGH webpage to discover how they can engage with the ENOUGH agenda.
- Videos / Use these videos during your weekly gatherings, on social media and any other network you have.
- Updates & prayer app / Make use of the updates using our mailing list and the ENOUGH Prayer App.
- Save the dates / Encourage your church to save the dates! Highlight these using the PowerPoint.
- Listen / For the heart behind ENOUGH, point people to Mike Betts's talk on the ‘Prayers of Many’
- Small groups / Think about initiatives/ideas you could run to act as stepping stones to the next event. For example, encouraging your small groups to focus on prayer in the weeks leading up to the event:
- Prayer meetings / Devote your usual prayer times to the build up of ENOUGH.
- Hub host / Ask your hub host to come and inspire your church.
- Reading / Direct people to the recommended reading list below.
Letting others encourage you is one of the best ways to catch a burning vision for prayer:
A Call to United Extraordinary Prayer: An humble attempt ...
Jonathan Edwards (2004 Christian Focus Publications)
Mike Betts comments...
'This book got me into ENOUGH in the first place, taking me beyond my own idea to seeing that someone else had already done this, and the basis on which they had approached it, namely praying in the promises as yet unfulfilled.'
With Christ in the School of Prayer
Andrew Murray (2013 Merchant Books)
A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a distracting world
Paul E Miller (2009 NavPress Publishing Group)
The Circle Maker: Praying circles around your biggest dreams and greatest fears
Mark Batterson (2012 Zondervan)
Mountain Rain: A new biography of James O Fraser
Eileen Crossman (2011 Authentic Media)
Contact Mark Andrews who is coordinating this aspect of our family life.